Search

Monday, November 8, 2010

Music Video Monday. Raise your Glass!

Listen kids, I know my tastes in music is not your taste in music and I know you are all probably thinking, "Pink? Really Mollie?" But this video spoke to me. Listen to the lyrics, ::So raise your glass if you are wrong
In all the right ways
All my underdogs, we will never never be!
Anything but loud
And nitty gritty
Dirty little freaks
Won't you come on, and come on, and
Raise your glass
Just come on and come and
Raise Your Glass!::
In light of all the bullying and negative stuff flying around I liked this song for the sheer fact that it's encouraging you to be different and to embrace it. I think it's something we forget about really easily. Everyone is different and if we weren't life would be SO boring. So watch this video, listen to the lyrics and rock out to the catchy beat and know that whatever kind of weird you are, you are not alone. Rock on Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment