Search

Monday, October 11, 2010

Music Video Monday: Hold on to you pantaloons, it's about to get preachy up in here!

Ok, so it's been about 3 weeks since I did a Music Video Monday post and I'll be honest with you, it's because right now music videos suck. So this week I, in honor of this Holiday (This Holiday being the one where we celebrate the stupidity of attempting to get anywhere before the invention of the GPS) I pulled out an old one from Rob Thomas. There is a lot of stuff going on in our world right now. War, mudslides, money issues and a LOT of hate is being tossed around and it's no good. I like this music video because it makes me happy and makes me want to spread that happiness so I present it to you in the hopes that it will put you in a good mood and you will in turn, spread your good mood to others like the swine flu. Have a Happy Monday everyone.


If you think that whole post was too cheesy don't worry. My next post is going to rip apart movie marketing industries. You're gonna laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment