Search

Friday, May 15, 2009

Points of Interest May 10th-15th

The top entertainment stories that I think you should know about.

1) IZZY IS DEAD!!! In a completely un-surprising turn of events Izzy Stevens of Greys kicked the bucket. What can we all learn from this? Do not piss off the Powers that Be at Greys Anatomy or they WILL KILL YOU!

2) Kate Gosselin is the devil. You all were right and I was wrong. There, I said it. Lets move on.

3) Kim Kardashians step father, Bruce Jenner revealed his new face to the world... and no one cared.

4) That guy from Survivor got out of prison...and no one cared.

5) Chris Pine is offically out of the running for the Green Lanturn and I'm pissed off.

6) Holly Madison (ex of Hugh Heffner) is dating Russell Brand, I'm going to call them HollyBrand.

7) Its rumored that Natalie Portman and Sean Penn are an item. I demand a male term for cougar!

8) Pink and Carey Heart are back together, looks like that "theraputic album" was a huge waste of time.

9) I saw Mickey Rouke on the street and I lived to tell the tale.

10) Emimen insulted Mariah Carey in his new single which would have been huge news 10 years ago.

All in all its been a pretty boring week to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment