Sunday, May 31, 2009
Points of Interest May 31
Interesting facts as I see fit to share them:
1) Someone has decided to make a new Buffy the Vampire slayer movie without Joss Weldon. Ready, set, FAIL!
2) Melissa Joan Hart gained weight while she was pregnant, then she lost it. AMAZING!
3) Kimora Lee Simmons gave birth to that baby she would neither confirm nor deny she was pregnant with. It was a boy.
4) Susan Boyle did not win Britains got Talent. Apparently Second place is the new first.
5) Jon and Kate plus 8 plus marriage problems, plus child labor investigations...ugh!
6) Indian authorities demolished the Shanty homes of the two young Slum Dog stores but did not demolish them a second time because that would just be mean.
7) Octo Mom signed a deal for a TV show, At least she cant ruin her marriage.
8) The trailer for Drag me to Hell scares the poop out of me but its a dark comedy. (insert question mark here)
9) After 17 years, Jay Leno past the torch as host of the Tonight show. (Insert tear)
10) CONAN O-BRIAN!!!