Search

Monday, March 8, 2010

Is it just me?

Is it just me or is Mo ‘Nique’s head just a little bit over inflated? I get that she was amazing in Precious and I understand that she has worked so hard for this but all her overly gracious speeches every time she wins an award are starting to make me gag. Want really did it for me was her post win interview which I unfortunately can’t find a video clip of. It was so over the top. All this stuff about how she is not an actress and how she is the first black women since the 1940’s to win for best supporting actress (by the way, your not. Whoopie won for Ghost in the 90’s). It’s just a little to much for me. I have a hard time being all supportive and happy for her when I am sitting here dreading the moment she shows her hairy legs again. Mo ‘Nique needs a self check and some nare.

No comments:

Post a Comment